All those sign-up "promos" that Verizaon adds on signup
KathyO1

The scrolling message on my latest paperless bill advised that all of my "promos" added by Verizon on sign-up will be expiring.  Of course they don't provide any info as to what the new cost will be or how to dump services I don't want or need.  Anyne have any experience in this area?  It took me 10 months just to straighten out the billing from the time I started with Verizon.  I'll be dead by the time I get a human voice transferred 5 time, then back to someone who still doesn't havea clue . .

Anyone . . . anyone . . .

0 Likes
Re: All those sign-up "promos" that Verizaon adds on signup
Karl_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Kathy -- I sent you a private message about your post so I can gather some more information to help you.  Please respond back when you're able.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: All those sign-up "promos" that Verizaon adds on signup
dbond1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This sounds like what I have been going through for many, many months.  The promo mysteriously disappeared earlier this year.  I called and asked what happened to the 24 months of guaranteed pricing.  Supposedly someone changed our service online - I'm the only one who accesses the account & I did not knowingly change anything, as I told them.  Anyhow,  I should get a frequent caller discount.  The first several calls, which totalled several hours, ended with either someone trying to sell me additional services, saying there wasn't anything they can do or simply not understanding what I was telling them.  Finally, someone caught on, I thought.

However, now I need to call every month to get the bill straightened out and, to add to the festivities, I can't access my services online.  I spoke to someone about a week ago and was told they would work  on the glitch in their system which also cannot access any info about our services and a supervisor would call me in 48 hours.  I'm still waiting for the call - it's not like they don't know my phone number!!!  Doesn't anyone follow up on the notes put into my account after each call?

I would tell anyone thinking of signing on with Verizon and their so-called promotions to run as fast as they can to another company.  I'm thinking about it and I have our landline, 4 cell phones, the internet and  Fios TV on my Verion account.

I hope you have better luck straightening out your bill.  I'm really frustrated!!  Don't give up!!

0 Likes