Being Charged More Than Promised
HR816

Verizon is such a shady type of business. There nowhere in their entire website that allows customers to send or file in customer complaints at all. You can't even find customer support email to even send it to them by email so you can have something in writing. The "sell" person {please keep your posts courteous} promises me a quote for $116 per month on my double bundle, and told me only the first month charge is $162, and the second month is $116. When second month hit the bill still come out to be $162, and you call them and wait for 2+ hours on the phone, another representative said their no record of it and that is the end of the story. If I want to cancel I have to pay the $200 fine.  **bleep**... excuse my languages but seriously. I'm gullible for this 1st and only time with you Verizon. I'll pay that $200 fine just to get you out of my hair and switch to COX or infinity services. I'm writing this to let other customers know how shady your business really is and if they ever talk to a "sell" representative please put their **bleep** on phone recorder for proof, because 1 thing I learn or Verizon has teach me is they are a {please keep your posts courteous} bunch of sell type of people and it doesn't matter how they operate their business because they think that they are a big company and nothing will happen to them. As I'm writing this, hoping my voice will be heard and we the customers can start taking action and bring down this giant operation.

Thanks,

FYI - I know my English is not perfect, but I'm so mad and my blood is boiling with rage. I don't even have a clear head to write this properly.

0 Likes
Re: Being Charged More Than Promised
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi HR816,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Being Charged More Than Promised
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello HR816,

Unfortunately due to non ressponse we will close the private thread. If you still need help with bill or ever need help with anything else, please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes