billing and deceptive practices
madmarc1

I know that these boards are monitored by Verizon and this is how I gained resolution last time.  I have been having billing issues for 2 years now.  I am told one price only to get my next bill with a $30 difference from what I was promised.  I mean 2 years this has been going on and here we go again.  I came back from comcast and was told a price and what service I would receive. It never happens.  I ask for a supervisor and am told there are none until the rep can't make me go away and all of a sudden there is a supervisor available. The sad thing is I love the product. I just keep getting lied to time and time again.  I am told that I will get a credit each month to get the bill to the amount we initially agreed to.  I get it for one month and am battling again the next month.  It is clearly on my previous bill and I get lied to and told it was a one time offer but the notes on my account clearly show differently. I just want what I was promised.  I do not want to go back to comcast. I am fighting a loosing battle.  Who can I talk to. Does anyone at Verizon care???I need the email address of the ceo.  I am tired of the deceptive  practices used by customer service.  the worst I have ever seen.  the latest today is only $10 more than last promise and was told I would not have to email or call again. LOL

MADMARC

My email is{edited for privacy} Help

0 Likes
deceptive billing and practices
madmarc1

Well I was right. as soon as I made my last post got an email from Verizon saying it was being asigned to a support resolution person (the mystery person) as no one as of yet has contacted me.  It is the same **bleep**.  Next step is the AG's office and rip-off report.com and who ever else I can think of.  I still would really like the CEO's office. Someone should know how Verizon customer service treats people.  Maybe Comcast would like to use me for advertising.  LOL But the bottom line is I just want a person who can make a decision in upper management to talk to  and listen to me.  I guess my little $150 a month bill is not enough to matter (should be $140) What a horrible way to treat the customers that keep verizon in business.  See now it is principle not the 10 bucks.  I will be on a mission to spread the word.  I am in the car business general manger and I do not have to tell anyone the rep we have.  I know how important customer service is and what it can do to a business,  Wish me luck.  I will be heard

0 Likes
Re: deceptive billing and practices
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

In the enail you received, there is a link to your private support case to interact with the support agent.  They have probably asked for more information from you to work on your issue and are awaiting your response.

You can also access your support case by clicking on your username here on the forums to go to your profile.  There will be a module called "My Support Cases" with a link to your case.  Please post all correspondence on your support case in the future.

0 Likes
contact about my complaint
madmarc1

there is no link or contact information private message etc. I did reach out to the corp office and got the number of the Executive customer relations and they opened a formal complaint,  I now have a person, direct line and hopelfully resolution. 

0 Likes