Billing Dispute and Hidden Fees!!
rocky74

I need some help!!!!......

With that said, I want this restoration service fee taken off my bill. I have the triple play for $124.99 a month and to have a restoration service fee ($99.49) almost the same as what I pay per month is robbery!

Here is where I am confused on the issue, NO WHERE does it say such fee will be charged to my account. Verizon does not have my consent nor acknowledgment on this restoration service fee. So for Verizon to go and stick me with a ridiculous high fee is beyond my understanding.

I even went back and looked and I do not see where this restoration service fee is mentioned when paying your bill. I called into customer service and the rep (who I will not mention) did her best to try to resolve my issue, but given the fact these reps have no resources to use- as in calling a supervisor or team lead to handle my escalated issue is mind boggling. I felt bad for this rep because she did all she could do and yet she even knew it was not enough because she kept siding with the fact she could not explain how or why Verizon charges so much to restore service when it's all done through wireless communications. 

I am very angry right now and I think this matter could be addressed by the courts in a class action lawsuit. There are guidelines and conditions that companies must follow- take notice to the Bank of America class action on fees, so I will assume my matter will by handled in the same manner. 

I am locked into a 2 year contract, having 17 months left, if this is how Verizon treats their customers, then I am better off going on to another provider. 

Note: When you have service restored with an electric company, they boldly and clearly advise there will be a restoration service fee. Why is Verizon hiding these fees?

Will this issue be resolved or ignored? 

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes