Billing Issue, Worst Customer Service EVER!!!
kshah3
Enthusiast - Level 1

To Whomever It May Concern,

I'm a customer of yours for over a year and I recently had the worst customer service experience with Verizon. Back in Feb, when I called in as my 1 year subscription price was ending, the rep promised to offer me the same quote for another year. A month later, seeing no changes to the bill I called in again for an explanation and the response I get - they don't see any notes with that offering. Hence, I asked them to listen to calls. Their response was that they don't have access to it. I requested them to open a ticket to look into it and they said they will and call me back. two weeks later...still no response. I called in again and after various transfers and long wait, I finally get to speak with a rep who helped me with my bill but he couldn't adjust my last 2 bills. Hence i asked to be transferred to the manager and here instead of transferring, the rep hangs up on me. Again...i called in and the same response. The rep was so rude and didn't know who the manger Mellisa is and guess what, she happened to transfer me after a long wait to the same manager named Melissa. What a .....! FIrst she tells me she doesn't know who Melissa is who happens to work on the same floor and then transfers me there. Anyhow, my conversation with the manager wasn't good at all. She was rude, impolite and unprofessional. she didn't let me finish my sentence and just ended the conversation by saying she couldn't help me. I asked her who else would? and her response was no one...really??? then i asked to me atleast help me pay my bill as I am unable to do so online and instead of helping me...she hung up!!!!!

After  various attempts to resolve my billing issue....with 2-3 hours long calls...I am back to square 1. I still have that huge bill charging me premium channels price which should have been free per what was promised to me and on top of that..i lost access to one more channel. It is my request to Verizon to give me call immediately to resolve this. I'm very frustrated with the service and it def. seems like a lot of other customers are as well. The core problem is your reps...they need some training on how to communicate with their customers. Rudeness is not going to resolve anything.

Please only the person who has authority to make the difference should call. I am tired and frustrated dealing with reps who do not know what they are doing and don't know how to interact with a client.

Thanks.

Re: Billing Issue, Worst Customer Service EVER!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue, Worst Customer Service EVER!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchel

0 Likes