Billing Problem?
redkevin10

Thursday I was able to view the bill, sent a payment and its already been a whole day since then. Still the bill hasn't changed yet I received an email about the payment.

Now when I try to view the bill all i get are "Your bill summary is not available at this time.
To view your bill, please continue to the Billing and Payment page."

Then when I enter the billing and payment page I can see the bill, yet the payment I sent hasn't been reflected on my account nor my bill and now the new months bill is here and I can no longer send payments. When I do try to send a payment all I get is an error that says

"We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience."

What Should I do?  I have already cleared my cookies and retried. I also tried another browser, yet I run into the same problems.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Problem?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes