Can not redeem $200 gift card!
Simonlu

I have seen numerous posts about this topic and I am having the same issue with it too! Every time no matter what browsers, what devices, or what internet I am using, it kept on telling me there is a system issue and I can not redeem my Verizon gift card which will expire in April! This action seems to just get users to use their service and then do not want to follow through with what they promised! When I call the number listed, it insisted on my talking to AI which is also not helping at all! I hope Verizon can make this right and give me the gift card they promised!

0 Likes
Re: Can not redeem $200 gift card!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Simonlu,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes