Can not redeem $200 Gift Card
SMorris22

I cant redeem this gift card.  I have spoken with two separate agents in whom gave me a number to call.  I called the number and waited for someone to answer for almost an hour, no one ever answered.  The last agent told me that I would just have to wait until someone could answer my call.  This is not good business and I should not have to go through hoops to redeem this card.  When trying to redeem online I keep getting an error message.  When signing up for the service, the customer service agent did not make it seem like it would be this challenging to access the card once my account was open for 3 months. This is frustrating and very inconvenient.  The gift cards should not be advertised to new customers if there are problems that exist with redeeming them.

0 Likes
Re: Can not redeem $200 Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SMorris22,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes