Cannot redeem $100 Fios Gift Card
ChrisDC1

I have had Fios since April 2022 and last week I received an email notifying me that I am now able to redeem the $100 gift card I was promised when signing up. 

As has been the case for hundreds of people in this forum for apparently several years, the redemption process does not work.  When I click the "reward card" "tile" on the My Account homepage, I get a message telling me that the server could not be found (using Safari on a Mac).  When I try the same thing using the MyFios app, it just takes me to a blank white screen.  I have tried this multiple times.

Please just apply a $100 credit to my account and forget about the gift card; I do not have the time or energy to wait on the phone trying to run this to the ground. 

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem $100 Fios Gift Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ChrisDC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes