Re: Cannot view or pay my bill online
ubizmo

It's just about a week now since I first posted about this. The problem itself goes back longer. I haven't been contacted by anyone. The web site still lets me login using the same MyVerizon ID and password that I used to post to this forum, but when I go to bill pay it tells me the ID is invalid. It then tells me what my "official" ID for the site is, but that is not recognized, so the whole thing is a fiasco.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that note, ubizmo. We will have someone contact the Ecenter.

0 Likes
margre

For months I have been unable to view any bills online. Because of this, I disabled paperless billing. I only get the following message.

Bill & Payment

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello margre

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ubizmo

I've still had no resolution on this issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Were you contacted, ubizmo?

0 Likes
ubizmo

Yes, I was contacted via email on 2/9/2015. The customer service rep said IT was looking into the problem and I would be updated shortly. Since then nothing has happened.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please clear your cache, and if that does not work, try a second browser.  The users who were having this problem appear to have access after an update to the system.

0 Likes
saenah

Nope!  I am still having the problem.  I get these emails and texts that my bill has not been paid but I do not have access to the bill nor am I able to make the payment online.  I had to pay the $3.50 fee to do it outside of Verizon...so not fair!  Also, when I upgraded the service, they did not advise me that I was getting a totally new account number.  I have been going to my regular bill site and it was showing a zero balance, but when I kept getting cut off notices via email and my cell phone, I realized what was done.  Now for the new account I am set up but still not able to view my bill or pay on line.  Yes I have cleared my cache and tried various brousers.  AND now I'm being told I will not qualify for the rebate!  My bill that I kept viewing was saying zero.  I thought it just was not set up....and the computer lady is of no help at all.  This is very frustrating...I truly want to switch back to my old service now.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi saenah,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes