Re: Cannot view or pay my bill online
ubizmo

Clearing cache and switching to another browser have not worked, and there has been no additional support from Verizon after first contact. I've also had to pay $3.00 to pay my bill by phone. At the moment, I'm preparing to switch to the competition. I just don't understand why it should be this hard to get the online billing service to work properly.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ubizmo,

Have you sent another reply to the eCenter to inquire about the status of your case?

0 Likes
ubizmo

I sent email to Tech Support.

0 Likes
ubizmo

The problem is fixed now. For some reason, the site has my account under a different login name. I was able to login using that name, set a new password, and access my account. My old login is still active, however, and allows me to log into the site but not access my bill. So I have two logins, one of which is only partly functional. At least I can pay my bill online now, however, so that's a step forward.

0 Likes
GoalGetIt

I have had this issue EVERY time I've logged into my account recently. I went in to update my autopay with my new credit card information and was unable to. I called customer service and they told me it was just my account, but then checked with someone on their end and found it was a site-wide issue - I should not have been the one informing a service agent about a site-wide Verizon issue. I just received an email saying I was removed from autopay because my credit card on file was unsuccessful, which I clearly knew because they know I called them after not being able to access that part of the site. Now I still can't access or update my payment info, and I refuse to pay an extra fee when Verizon's system is the issue here. Not allowing customers access to their online accounts has to be some sort of federal violation. I expect this to be resolved soon and not to be charged any convenience or late fee as a result of Verizon's shortcomings.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello GoalGetlt

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
usa902

I am having the same problem for the last 2 months.  Did  you ever get it resolved. 

0 Likes
usa902

I am also very frustrated about this.  I can't do any bill management online.  I don't want to be charged extra when I am trying to pay ontime.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you cleared your cache and cookies? And if that does not work, try a second browser.

0 Likes
jkv2

I am also having the same problem.  For the last several days I cannot view my bill online.  I've tried using both Chrome and Firefox browsers and clearing my cache.  Nothing has worked.  I also just WASTED 50 minutes on the phone being transferred to 5 different billing and/or tech support agents.  None of them could help me.  Two had difficulting hearing me even though I was practically shouting and I could hear them just fine.  I always pay my bill via my bank's online banking tool.  I can still do that, but I want to see the details of my bill first.   Please fix your website!!

0 Likes