Re: Cannot view or pay my bill online
matoca

I have been through this for several weeks now and am getting the same run around. Attempts were made on 4 different computers in four different locations on mutliple browsers. Both home and workplaces.

It's not what any of us have done. We have done nothing wrong. Do not let them drag you through clearing your cookies or emptying your cache or rebuild your computer. They have been dragging this out, it appears, for at least a year perhaps longer.

I've filed a complaint with the FCC and that may get Verizon's attention.

In the meantime to pay my bill over the phone, they charge me $3. I talked with billing directly, which took an hour of my time, and support person refunded the charge, should see it "in 2-3 billing cycles." Do not let them charge you for this service if you can't pay your bill online. Locking us out of our accounts is a ploy to charge you more for your phone service. The FCC will take a dim view of this.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi matoca,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jkv2

Hey Moderator Lawrence C - how about responding to my complaint too?  I still can't view my bill online.   Or do I have to threaten to file an FCC complaint as well?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jkv,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Ruhster

We have not been able to view our bill or services online for over a year. I've called before in regards to it and I'm always told they are puttng in a trouble ticket but the problem is still not corrected.  Any assistance with this problem would be great.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Ruhster

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
louisjam

It's been a few weeks since I've been able to see my bill.  I log in successfully, but when I click billing, I get an error message.  Contacted Verizon through chat about a week ago and they said they'd escalate, but I haven't heard anything and still can't get billing.  I also can't get out of autopay.  Profile is messed up too.  Doesn't show my address and says I don't have paperless (I do) or autopay (I do).  Seen a few messages on forum and the moderator reference to check "private support" but I don't see that anywhere on my page.  Nothing on private messages either.  Wouldn't even let me into forums for awhile.  I'd enter my username and it would go to password.  I'd enter my password, and it would take me back to enter my username.  Site seems seriously compromised.  You'd think they'd make an announcement or something.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello louisjam

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
maddic1

I too get the "We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience." error.

My credit card was compromised last month, and I haven't been able to correct. I receive the "PAST DUE BALANCE ALERT" when I log in and try.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi maddic,

0 Likes