Customer Credit Billing Issues
TDCIII2

I have had issues having my customer Credit automatically applied on my account for over 8 months.  I have spent about an hour each month calling, waiting and explaining the same thing to each agent.  Someone please make this right and restore my faith in Verizon because at this point I'm serisouly considering a change after my current contract.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Credit Billing Issues
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TDCIII,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Terrible Customer Service
TDCIII2

I was just on the phone for over an hour, finally got to speak to an escalation agent and then all of the sudden I was disconnected.  I've tried to have my issue resolved for several months but to no avail.  I have no trust in the phone agents - I give up.  Someone please send me a customer service email where I can simply lay out my problem and my request.  I have wasted so much time I don't know what to do at this point.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TDCIII,

Could you please briefly describe the issue you are having?

0 Likes
TDCIII2

I am past due $110 in customer loyalty adjustments.  I have called so many time and every time I make progress someone hangs up on me or we are disconnected.  I want someone to review my bills and the original agreement I signed for 2 years and make this right. 

I would like to send my own spreadsheet of charges etc to a customer service escalation agent directl so I don't have to sit on the phone for hours.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TDCIII,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes