Discrimination when u call .Am Current Customer, previous Equipment returned but still being billed,
Bill2323

Am a  current customer but am thinking of terminating all my current  Verizon services(Cell phone and Fios) .Just discovered that i have been sent to collection for a previous bill that i have been disputing and everytime i call , the reps gives me conflicting information about the bill.Mind you, i cant access the bill online since they have blocked that period am disputing...Also the representatives says they cant print and Mail the Bill to me and some promised to mail it but never did so.(Is this case a good one to report to BBB or Consumer Financial Protection Board to use as a precedent)

Do to job relocation, i terminated my account and returned the FIOS equipment.We called verizon to have the  account  closed on 10/15/2012.The Equipment was returned on 11/03/2012, Our  billing cycle was supposed to end on 10/21/2012 but had the account terminated on 10/15/2012

The lady who received and receipted the FIOS equipment said there was no amount due since it was returned after the billing cycle.

Whenever i call i get conflicting information..the las time i was told the billing is for period 10/21/2012 to 11/18/2012 long after i closed the account???

I thought the issue was going to be resolved and went ahead Opened New Verizon services.Only after i have secured these new services then they decide  to sent me to Collection Agency without anyone ever trying to resolve the issue.

The discrimination Part now...anytime i try to tell them what the previous verizon rep said and compare it to what they telling me...they back of and pretend...no actually say they cant understand me.... because of my accent????Whenever i insist that they have not resolved my issue,thats what they say...they cant understand what am saying yet all along they were talking and listening ???

This is not far fetched, onetime called for technical support....and this guy picked the phone pretended didnt  hear me and shouted..What, What What and he dropped the phone(way before terminated this disputed account)

Now this thing is going to my credit report??

Any recommendations....

-Just because of an accent is that a reason not to assist anyone and buy time till and let the account reach the Collection cycle?

-Any knowledgable Verizon Rep who can fix this before they loose a valued customer 

-Any one for class action law suit for incompetences witnessed/experienced

-Should i take a lawyer or report to Consumer  Financial Protection Board

-Anyone with CEO email address?

Solutions will be appreciated

0 Likes
Re: Discrimination when u call .Am Current Customer, previous Equipment returned but still being bil
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Discrimination when u call .Am Current Customer, previous Equipment returned but still being bil
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Bill2323

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes