Dissatisfied customer - very disappointed - Please Help!!
JFig1
Enthusiast - Level 1

We recently moved and decided to keep the same service at our new home.  Verizon sent an empty box so that we could return the old cable boxes.   We returned all the equipment in the box and new cable boxes were installed.   We later received a huge bill due to missing cable boxes.  Verizon confirmed to have received some of the equipment but sent us the bill for missing cable boxes which is impossible because we returned all the cable boxes in the same package.  

After calling several times and being kept on hold for over half an hour, being conveniently "disconnected", and hearing empty promises from Verizon customer service reps that never called back , we are still dealing with this issue.  It seems like Verizon is very disorganized and lacks tact when dealing with customers.  I am extremely disappointed and frustrated about this situation.   Is there anyone out there that can help us get this issue resolved??!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Dissatisfied customer - very disappointed - Please Help!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello JFig

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
JFig1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another empty promise...still have not received a phone call however I did receive another bill..this time for a higher amount.   Several phone calls have been made after this post and actually as I'm typing I've been on hold for over 1/2 hour but seems like no one can help.   This is by far the most ridiculous form of customer support ever.  Verizon should be ashamed of treating their customers this way. We have never been late on payments or had any other issues until now.  Can ANYONE at verizon please HELP US??!!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please check your Private Message Inbox.; It should look like this --

You should have received a private message from Shamika. 

0 Likes
JFig1
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes..i did get the message which was asking me to complete a form.  What about that phone call to get this resolved? you make it seem like that message held important information that would actually Help.  

0 Likes
JFig1
Enthusiast - Level 1

So after being on the phone for about an hour, the billing Rep (Tony) stated that a manager (Nancy {edited for privacy}) is reviewing the case and Verizon should be calling back by Friday Dec 9th.  I am hopeful that I was told the truth this time and the issue will be finally closed by this Friday.  Tony (billing rep) seemed very honest and helpful...I just hope the manager is as well.  Now Verizon as a company is a different story...I am extremely disappointed and shocked that a company of this magnitude could have this awful customer service group. 

0 Likes
JFig1
Enthusiast - Level 1
ornaph why did you change the status to "solved"?? This is not solved!!!! When I get a call from someone at Verizon by this Friday (as previously committed by Tony at your billing department) and the charges are removed from my account then this will be solved! I will change the status when I feel it has actually been solved which is not something that should determined by you. I shouldn't have to remind you that I am the customer...
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello JFig

The other moderator did not mark this thread as solved. It is still an open thread. If you are referring to a trouble ticket with Verizon, you would need to message the Verizon agent with whom you have corresponded, as moderators do not have access to any account related information.

0 Likes
JFig1
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is not showing as solved because I removed the solved status...the last person showing to be on my post was Ornaph...regardless if it was ornaph or someone else at verizon...it was not ME!  

0 Likes
JFig1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Received a call yesterday from Verizon and the rep (Jobe) was very proffesional and helpful.  We were promised  the credit would show on the next statement and the issue should be closed.  I'm hoping to really see the credit when the statement is received so until then the issue is still open.

0 Likes