Equipment return Issue with Verizon
ljirijasagiri

Hello, I cancelled my Verizon services on 1/16/15 and mailed my Verizon equipment using the local UPS Office. 1-set top box, 1- router and 1-cable card. The UPS agents was able to scan the serial # of the router and the box however the card did not have one that could be entered to the UPS Verizon system. The UPS employee added in the notes that a card was returned and entered the card #. Today 2/21/15, I get a letter stating the Card hasnt been received and I may be charged upto $500.00. How is it possible that the router and the box are received but the card is not? Can someone please help with this.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Equipment return Issue with Verizon
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ljirijasagiri,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Equipment return Issue with Verizon
Sean3040-2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Call Verizon and ask that a prepaid box be mailed to your home. 

Once it arrives, it can take up to one week because it comes via UPS SurePost, send it back right away. Make sure you get a UPS receipt. Once this happens it can take up to 45 days for the receiving department to scen it in and remove it. 

0 Likes