Re: HAs anyone else having Fios Billings problems and billing Reps poor trained in handling them?
badexperience
Enthusiast - Level 2

i had the worst experience with them this morning. hold for hour and 40 minutes. its really bad!!!

Re: HAs anyone else having Fios Billings problems and billing Reps poor trained in handling them?
ctolenti
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not sure if customer service is the issue, but rather the system, policies and procedures that they work with.  First, it looks like the customer's address is directly connected to the account number, thus they are unable to change an address.  I had a situation where I had an official address change but did not physically move to another place.  The only way this could be "resolved" was perform a "move" request -- Most systems should allow you to change this without performing such a request

This began all my issues.  First, by doing that, the rate I was paying form Fios+Internet was raised (I had to change my plan), since I am treated as a new customer and was no longer grandfathered in with the old rate.  Without knowing (I never look at my bills because I have autopay), my account number was changed. Thus, the only way I found out that I wasn't being charged was after my service was interrupted.  Also, by going with the new plan, I lost a few channels, and the only way I can get those channels is to upgrade to the highest plan, which provides Showtime for me, but to keep Starz, Sundance, and IFC, I have to continue subscribing to their movie package (thus paying for Showtime again), therefore, I haven't upgraded to the new plan.

They have a hard time finding my account everytime a call in.  It looks like the search queries they have doesn't allow for wildcards, therefore, if they don't type in your address correctly, you won't show up in their system.  In my case, to add, I exist in their system multiple times since I had to change my address.

Everytime I call in, I feel the reps are trying their best but they are just so limited by their system that it hampers their effectiveness.  Thus affects our perception as a customer, to me, I feel that they don't appreciate the loyalty of my business.

Now, on to the MyVerizon page.  First, it takes a long time to load.  Second, everytime I want to take a look at my channels or view my services, I get directed to a page because the site could not be found.  I am an IT manager for a Fortune 200 company, sometimes, I feel like going to Verizon so that I can review their system and make sure it works.

WorkingMom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have spent a lot of time on the phone with Verizon Reps. No one is trained at ANYTHING. For SOME reason... I didn't pay my Oct Bill ontime ( ok - That was my fault) ... but As SOON as they turned it off... I paid it... Like 2 hours later! $180.00 caught me up. NOW - WHEN that happened - they AUTOMATICALLY "unbundled" my account. For the Month of Oct - With NO Premium Channels - I got a BIll for $404.00 for one month service. They charged me for a ton of things I NEVER wanted - AND I TOLD them to remove June 8th.  So, Direct TV is Charging me full rates, and Verizon is Charging me Full Rates with no BUNDLE discount.

Since March -  When I originally ordered the $89.00 Verizon BUNDLE - ( and then had to order it AGAIN April 12th) I have spent over $1,083.00 for the "bundle" and COUNTLESS hours on the phone TRYING to straighten it all out, only to be told - I should call Direct Tv. I NEVER called and ordered Direct Tv. I ORDERED the Verizon Bundle FROM Verizon.  They charged me a $105.00 Early Termination Fee... When I NEVER Terminated my account - and then made like they were doing me a favor - by taking it off.

Really NOT happy with the Service. Filling a BBB complaint today.

Bonnie Jones

Norfolk Va

0 Likes
WorkingMom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ahve had the SAME problem. Did you ever get a resoultion ? I am going to try and find an office somewhere I can talk to someone face to face. THIS is INsane. I recieved a $404.00 bill for ONE month Service with NO Premium channels. They " Unbundled" my package so I am paying full price for everything. Direct Tv is billing me for 2 months at once. Customer service is THE worst I have EVER experienced. Spent COUNTLESS HOURS on the phone. Filling a BBB Complaint today.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi WorkingMom,
This is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
Heymark

I tried email and chat via the link you provided and although I get a Zip Code prompt neither email or chat appear to work.  I got tired of waiting on the phone.  Does anyone know of a Customer Service email address?

Thanks

0 Likes
daisily

I have been having billing issues 3 months in a row.. when you call billing they redirect you to customer service and when you do speak to a person, it's basically a roll of dice.. if you are lucky, the rep will be helpful , if not, then you are *bleep* and get put on hold again until they are able to get you a manager. i have called 3 months in a row for the same issue.. the customer service rep blamed me for ordering a service 3 months in a row thru my remote... i disputed that because i am not incompetent and do know how and when i order channels... and when you do try to call in a complaint, of course they are only accept calls from 8:30 to 5 when the average person works and do not have time to make calls... sigh... i am extremely disappointed in verizon. i was thinking about switching cellular service to them but after this, NO WAY!!! stay away from verizon if you can.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
jojony1224

There customer service is the worst.  It is impossible to get a supervisor and the representativtives do not know what they are doing.  They are poorly trained and have way to much attitute for customer service

0 Likes
Ape2012
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today I spent over 30 minutes trying to get the missing monthly bundle credit corrected on my bill.  After talking to 3 different customer service reps, I was finally told that since I completed my order online, I have to use the online chat function in order to have the matter resolved.  So I spent another 1 hour and 12 minutes chatting with a Verizon customer service rep online to get my promtional monthly credit.  I have a final order confirmation and I'm sure they have me in their system, yet they cannot just look up my account and correct their mistake.  At the end of the chat session, I was advised that everything will be corrected on the next bill but I need to pay the current erroneous bill.  

I am extremely unhappy with Verizon's customer service.  It should have taken 5 mins to look up my order and correct the mistake.  But instead I had to spend a total of 1 hour and 42 mins on a Friday afternoon to resolve an issue that should not have existed in the first place.  

Remind me why I switched from Time Warner Cable?