Re: HAs anyone else having Fios Billings problems and billing Reps poor trained in handling them?
watchful1

Yes, I have had nothing but terrible and rude customer service. I signed up for a triple bundle and was offered  a "valued customer discount". I was never told that this was only temporary and that I was locked in for a 2year period at a much higher rate. I cannot wait to terminate my service and will NEVER use verizon again and will warn every one who asks me about their devious practices.

0 Likes
Re: HAs anyone else having Fios Billings problems and billing Reps poor trained in handling them?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@watchful wrote:

Yes, I have had nothing but terrible and rude customer service. I signed up for a triple bundle and was offered  a "valued customer discount". I was never told that this was only temporary and that I was locked in for a 2year period at a much higher rate. I cannot wait to terminate my service and will NEVER use verizon again and will warn every one who asks me about their devious practices.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Watchful,

We are glad we were able to get your  biling issue resolved . Please let us know if you need any future assistance.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
SanJuanSaint

Yes, won't honor price agreement.  Customer service is rude, and horrible.  It's sad because the FIOS internet service is actually quite good

0 Likes
RippedOff33
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed!!!!

0 Likes