How Do I File a Complaint to Verizon?
KMN488

I would like to know how to file a complaint to Verizon. I have had many issues already that when I have called or used chat to contact, no one has been able to help me. I have only had FIOS for a month and I extremely annoyed of not getting the answers I need on multiple occasions.

0 Likes
Re: How Do I File a Complaint to Verizon?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KMN488,

Could you please briefly describe the issue for which you are needing assistance?

0 Likes
KMN488

Well I will start from the begining. About a month ago I wanted to sign up for Verizon Fios. I tried to sign up online several times to get the free installation and free few months of Epix and Starz with the $69.99 bundle for 2 years. After chatting/calling mutiple times, about 4 people told me I could not get FIOS in my area, and then I would say about 2 people said I could (These calls were made at different times of me trying to figure what to do.) I finally got a hold of someone who still had trouble finding out if I could get FIOS or not, but then said I could. They did NOT give me the deal of the free installation and the 2 premium channels since I did not sign up for it online. I don't think this is fair, especially with all the confusion I had trying to sign up.

Fast forward to today which is about a month later. My husband went to sign up for Verizon Wireless. We went to the store and he signed up. There is an online deal that says if you sign up for both FIOS and verizon wireless you can get 50% more data at no cost. I figured since we had signed up for both within a month of each other, this would be possible to do. My husband called last night, in which the person said that deal does not exist, even though it was literally on my computer screen at the time of calling. Then he told us to contact FIOS, which I did this morning. The person at FIOs said that deal is not around anymore. I said to them that I was looking at it right then as we spoke and then they said that I had to be an existing customer. The deal says NEW customers on both. So I explained thats what the deal online said that I was literally looking at on the Verizon Wireless website. They said that it does not apply to  me, and I do not see how.

Anyway I am very upset that I feel like no one knows what they are talking about and always giving me different answers depending on who I talk to. I am tired of getting the run around and I don't know who is telling me the right information and who is not. I have only had FIOS for a month and the service is great, but I am upset about the customer service.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KMN488,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes