I will have a hard attack again
SYBILDRAYTON
Enthusiast - Level 1

I close my account and i move with my familly who they have verizon too.

i have two final bill one (-62,69) and one 128,05

I call i ask them if they planning to send me my refund and i pay the 128,05 or directly adjust the 62,69 from the 128,05 and i pay the defferent  they sad they dont know yet how that will work i say ok i will wait until they adjust the amount or send the refend and pay and i say if thats ok to wait they say sure is okay and then what verizon does? send my information to collection agency not just that but with the ammount of 128,05 and not even tel them about the -62,69,

I dont deal with collection agency and that was so bad to do that to custmer pay all his bill on time for 3 years and still a courant costmer with deferent account.

tel me my bill please please and i will pay it right now but adjust from it the ammount that verizon owe me or let me know how you planing to send my money if i pay the 128.05

i learn to never trust verizon, Big company but a mess and never do the right thing or care abbout custmer specially if you close my account, so PLEASE I AM TIRED LET ME KNOW HOW THAT WILL END? PAY THE FALL AMMOUNT AND GET MY REFUND LATER ?? OR PAY THE DEFERENT?? WHY THEY DONt JUST ADJUST THE AMMOUNT THEY OWE ME FROM THE AMMOUNT I OWE THEM

OH MY GOD I WILL HAVE A HARD ATTACK AND I WAS SO MAD WHEN THE **bleep** COLLENCTION AGENCY CALL ME WITHOUT EVEN KNOW THE STORY AND THEY ASKING ME TO PAY THE WRONG AMMOUNT.  I AM NOT PLANNING TO DEAL WITH THEM SO VERIZON LET ME KNOW HOW WE FIX THAT AND I AM READY TO PAY RIGHT A WAY

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I will have a hard attack again
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SYBILDRAYTON,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SYBILDRAYTON,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,
Due to non response, we will be closing out your support case. If you need any assistance in the future, feel free to create a new thread.
Thank you,
Amanda_M

0 Likes