Invalid account number???
jharris77

I paid my 11/19 bill online from my bank account an got email confrmation from VZ for pymt on 11/19 . I have been paying this way for years and have not made any changes to my account info.

My 11/19 pymt was never recieved by my bank from Vz. I called Vz and they show pymt returned by my bank due to INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER.

I was never informed that pymt was returned, so VZ turned OFF my phone/FIOs service on 12/23 for Non-pymt.

In 11 years living in Tampa, i never missed a VZ pymt. I paid by phone on 12/23 and phone was turned back on quickly, but it took hours for FIOS to come back on. This is real bad as wife has home-based internet business and this was christmas rush week.

Bec I haven't change online account info in years, it is obvioius that VZ somehow corrupted the account # that was sent  to my bank. I know mistakes happen, but WHY DOESN'T VZ SEND ME A EMAIL (like the pymt confirmation) TO LET ME KNOW PYMT WAS RETURNED.

Instead of email notice of returned pymt, VZ turned off my phone and internet service....UGHH!!!!!!

This is really bad customer service in my view and needs to be changed.

In the meantime I will be calling Brighthouse to discuss migrating to their phone/internet service.

0 Likes