Missing Reward Tile for $100 prepaid card
Zane5

I signed up for Verizon Fios in February with the $100 prepaid card offer. In May I received an email from Verizon stating that my reward was ready and included a link to redeem it, along with instructions to click the 'Reward Tile' after following the link and logging in. When I click the 'Redeem Now' link however, I cannot locate a 'Reward' tile after logging in, and cannot locate anything on the site that pertains to redeeming my reward. I've chatted with 3 agents at Verizon none of whom have been able to figure out why this tile is missing. 2 of them have opened some kind of trouble ticket about the issue and despite patiently waiting, I've not heard anything back from Verizon to date. 

I've tried every browser on my laptop I can think of, tried on my mobile phone and the app.

I have an email confirmation from when I signed up showing the $100 offer, and I've been enrolled in auto pay since day 1, never paid late or had a payment returned, etc. Really don't understand why this link/'Reward Tile' is missing for me....

0 Likes
Re: Missing Reward Tile for $100 prepaid card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Zane5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes