Money Back Guarantee?
humarock1150
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been searching for their Money Back Guarantee, but can't seem to find it, I don't see any mention of it when I signed up a couple weeks ago and want to know the terms of it.  Can anyone shed some light please?  I reside in MA and did see a mention that it varies state to state.

Thank you in advance for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Money Back Guarantee?
humarock1150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Listed bundle price requires a minimum term commitment of 24 months and a prorated early termination fee of up to $230 will apply if you cancel your bundled services early.  Early termination fees are reduced by $10 per month for each full month in service and the monthly price of your bundle may change at the end of the 24 month term commitment.  Once your bundled services are installed, you have a 30 day period to cancel without an early termination fee.

I found this when I go under my order, then to service agreement terms.....so they do have a 30 day cancellation period...that is comforting. I guess?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
humarock1150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Listed bundle price requires a minimum term commitment of 24 months and a prorated early termination fee of up to $230 will apply if you cancel your bundled services early.  Early termination fees are reduced by $10 per month for each full month in service and the monthly price of your bundle may change at the end of the 24 month term commitment.  Once your bundled services are installed, you have a 30 day period to cancel without an early termination fee.

I found this when I go under my order, then to service agreement terms.....so they do have a 30 day cancellation period...that is comforting. I guess?

0 Likes
Veehikle1

Looking for the same answer in 2019. I don't like the triple pay. Have had for 20 days. Want to cancel and just get internet at the online price. Agent can't "debundle" triple play and just get me 400mb internet and be done. So I have to cancel the plan within 30 days, and request a new order to setup service for just internet, then return my equipment to a Verizon store. How riduculus is this?

I still want to be a Verizon customer, but why do they make it so frickin difficult? Am I entitled to a triple play refund if I cancel within 30 days? And am I then "still a new custormer" to buy 400mb internet only service at the discounted online price $59.99 vs $109 / month if I call the 800 number. C'mon Verizon get your act together. This is not customer focused at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes