MyVerizon : unable to program dvr under "TV" icon
ColdStart1

For the last couple months, when I log in to MyVerizon, and click on "TV" under "MyServices" to program my dvr remotely, nothing happens.

I suspect this might be because when I log in to MyVerizon, under "My Bill" it seems to be stuck in an infinite loop, with the message "Loading Billing Summary & Current Balance"..     The summary and balance never show up, and the circle keeps spinning.    

This is very frustrating since (1) I cannot program my dvrs online, and (2) I cannot see billing status.

Please help

Tom

0 Likes
Re: MyVerizon : unable to program dvr under "TV" icon
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

This could be as simple as a browser compatibility issue with your PC.   Try a different browser as a test (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE).

0 Likes
WendyRobin

No, it's not a browser issue.  It started happening to me today.  I've always used the My Verizon website to program my DVR, and I always use Google Chrome. I just tried it with Firefox and Safari and all come up the same. Clicking on the "My STB" tab on TV returns a big white blank space in the middle of the screen.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

when you log in at www.myverizon.com can you view your bill?   if you can't then something might have changed with the username and password.    it's important that you aren't logging in with an unlinked email address, and logging in with your legitimate verizon.com username.   The chat support has always been helpful to me with regards to issues and the website, so it may be worthwhile to open a chat session.   you can try the contact us at the bottom of the page. 

0 Likes
WendyRobin

Yes, I can view my bill. I have logged in correctly.

I can access my email, and my phone details.  When I click on the TV tab, I get all the options (On Demand, PrimeTime lisitngs, etc.) EXCEPT "My STB"  That screen does not seem to be able to access the server where my set top box data is stored.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@WendyRobin wrote:

Yes, I can view my bill. I have logged in correctly.

I can access my email, and my phone details.  When I click on the TV tab, I get all the options (On Demand, PrimeTime lisitngs, etc.) EXCEPT "My STB"  That screen does not seem to be able to access the server where my set top box data is stored.

well it works for me in CA and I am assuming lasagna tried it in PA.  

so I log in and go to the tv tab and then click on my STB and I get through fine.  have you rebooted your router, and then your set top box so that they can reform a communication link.  Try that, and try a different link.  try www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral 

When you reboot your router, there is an on/off switch, turn it off for 30 sec to a minute, and turn it back on.  WAIT for the internet light to go green and start flashing (takes 30-a min)    then go to your cable box and access the menu > customer support > in home agent > reboot set top box.   

0 Likes
WendyRobin

The older link that the previous poster suggested did work for me.  However, today the correct link now works.  I no longer get the empty box in the middle of the page.  Now I can record, delete, etc. just as before, using the web page.

0 Likes