Need help escalating issue with Retentions
vacunajr

Hello,

I've been working with a Supervisor from Retentions for close to 60 days now. She asked me for some information, which I did provide to her, but she is no longer responding to my emails about getting an update about my Visa Card inquiry.I

I have her name and verizon email adress. I also have her office number, which gives me a busy signal when I dial it.

Any help escalating this issue is appreciate it.

Thanks,

Victor

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need help escalating issue with Retentions
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Vacunajr,

We have now closed the private support case. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help with resolving your issue. If you ever have further concerns, feel free to make a new post, so that we can assist.

Thank you,

Anthony

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi vacunajr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Vacunajr,

We have now closed the private support case. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help with resolving your issue. If you ever have further concerns, feel free to make a new post, so that we can assist.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes