Re: Never received $300 visa prepaid card
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

alkemist,

After reviewing the account using the information you provided in your Private Support Case we were able to provide a definitive answer on the state of your Gift Card. If you have any additional questions or concerns please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
cschwenk1001

hello i signed up with verizon after seeing an add in the redplum that you get the bundle deal and u get a $300 prepaid visa gift card. my first bill was feb 25,2014. i read that you have to wait 90 days after ur first bill to recieve the gift card but i have not recieved it. The only reason i switched to cox to verizon was because of this deal. i would like to know why i havent recieved it and if im ever going to recieve it.

*crystal 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cschwenk1001,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
radar69

My NJ1132820371{edited for privacy} Wear is My Card

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can check the status of your card here:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

0 Likes
MK_VB

Would you be able to provide assistance for my prepaid card?  Thanks.  I tried the link that you provided but order#/last name wouldn't allow me to log in.  

Order Number:
{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MK_VB,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Lughsan1

I've have yet to receive my 300 dollar gift card from Verizon.  What can I do to help fix that?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can check your card status here:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

And if you don't find what you need, you should call Verizon.

0 Likes
jbedi1110

THIS IS A SCAM!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE THEY PROMISE YOU ONE THING AND THEN LATER ON THEY SAY THEY GAVE YOU A DISCOUNT ON YOUR DVR SERVICE.  IM SWITCHING BACK TO COMCAST!!! SO SICK OF GETTIBN THE RUN AROUND!!!

@Verizon_Support wrote:

alkemist,

After reviewing the account using the information you provided in your Private Support Case we were able to provide a definitive answer on the state of your Gift Card. If you have any additional questions or concerns please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes