No internet for a week
Luvly565
I'm posting here out of desperation that someone will help. Last Wednesday our internet quit working. I contacted Verizon via online chat in the early evening and was told the diagnostic systems were down and to try back in a few hours. I did as requested and was passed back and forth between tech support and billing multiple times. Tech support did not believe we paid our bill (we did and always do) and billing didn't believe our internet was out. After over an hour, I got on the phone with someone named Carlos. He put me on hold within 2 minutes and hung up. I then sent an email about my issue. I have yet to get a response to that email I sent Wednesday night. Thursday morning I called and waited 30 minutes to talk to someone. This individual did agree to talk to billing herself. However, after being on hold for several hours I was told a ticket had been created for a different department. She refused to transfer me to anyone else or to give me the ticket number. I was told our internet would be fixed in 3 to 5 days and someone would contact me when they started working on it. Thursday afternoon I sent another email hoping to get the ticket number. I didn't have time to wait on hold again. I still have not received any response to that email. Saturday morning I received a survey that I completed stating my issue wasn't resolved. After not hearing anything for several days, my husband called Monday and was passed around until someone decided to try to help. We learned that there was no ticket created previously. We were lied to that someone would be working on it. A ticket was created Monday night, as far as we know. Tuesday morning I received a call as a follow up to the survey I took. However, the person that called was unable to assist me. She offered to transfer me to tech support but I did not have time to wait on hold. Even though she said she was sorry, she offered no remedy for the fact that I have been hung up on, ignored and lied to over the past week.

I understand that no system is perfect and am not concerned that my internet was shut off originally. I am concerned that is now almost a whole week later and it has not been fixed. I am also extremely disappointed by the customer service I have received.
0 Likes
Re: No internet for a week
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Luvly565,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No internet for a week
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Luvly565

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchell

0 Likes