One time Charge
sumit21amig

Hello There,

I am new to verizon. I called during thanksgiving 2019 and bought 39.99 plan which includes 100/100, Disney+, $100 credit and free installation. I tried calling Verizon on next business day and onward for verification but i used to get 1 hr of waiting in queue response. I gave up and thought i will call after a week or two. Then i called in January 2020 and realized they cancelled my order. Anyways they convinced me to order a new plan at the cost of loosing $100 credit. I was kind of ok with that. Now my bill shows $99 for installation. This is very very disturbing practice. First they don't have 24x7 support, second on chat the agents have very little authority to take action, third they are unaware. Now you have to wait for next day. and i am pretty sure the next agent will tell me some other story. Last time when my account was showing $99 as estimated bill i called next and the agent on other side said i see 39.99. Also i oped for for my own device and the bill shows rental of $15 also. I contacted fios on twitter also they said no one time changes if it happens i can open a dispute. I dont know where to open it at least i cant see any such option. Why do they insist people to call them why not inbox. Chats are not worth to resolve at least billing issue as the agents sitting in India/Philippines hardy have any power to act. I hardy get time in day hours. This is a very frustrating experience.

Would somebody please help here.

I foresee more trouble in future. I would also like to know if i cancel my services today what it will cost me today. 

Thanks, Sumit

0 Likes
Re: One time Charge
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sumit21amig,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes