Online Account Issue - "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office"
zPunjabi
I keep getting this message when I try to order anything online. Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office We're sorry, we are unable to continue your order at this time. Please try again later or contact your local Verizon office for assistance. 1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966) Also, I reach a blank page when I try to access My Services --> Internet --> Internet overview or My Services --> TV --> TV overview. I have tried this on IE, Chrome and Safari browsers. Please help resolve. Thanks,
0 Likes
Re: Online Account Issue - "Please contact the Verizon Local Business Office"
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Sorry you are having difficulty with online ordering, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

AnnieS

0 Likes
ksarnelli
Good luck getting this fixed. It's been broken for 11 months for me.
0 Likes
zPunjabi

Why hasnt anyone from Verizon reached out to me yet on this????????

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We will contact them again on your behalf, zPunjabi

0 Likes
Knrsomers1

I have called on this problem multiple times. It is never resolved. I am either told the system is temporarily down, it is a problem on my machine, or my favorite "that's how it's supposed to work". I was actually told all those links, the "registration bridge" all of it, is just to get me to a landing page with the business office number. This is ridiculous. I'm not sure if any of it is even intended to work. I think Verizon doesn't want to give us the freedom to make changes to our account without a human agent having the opportunity to upsell us or discourage downgrading. This problem also makes it impossible to price new services, compare current service to other bundle options, or even check out the new Quantum service they keep badgering me about. That popup leads to the same "Business Office" page. I have called a human with questions about the pricing of new bundles/service, and have never gotten the same answer twice. What a joke.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Knrsomers,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

0 Likes
Knrsomers1

I have no idea what the private support board is, which may explain my lack of resonse. I still have the problem, and would welcome your help in resolving it. Thanks!

Keith

0 Likes
Knrsomers1

No, it has not been resolved.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Knrsomers,

Check your private messages.  I'll send you the link to your private support case.

AnnieS

0 Likes