Poor call help, no call help. Suspicious call help.
kcosta1

I called customer service and cancelled my service. I came back from a long vacation to find they had not turned my service off. I called and was told there was no order, pay my bill, call back to cancel service. In a weak moment of frustration I said ok. I called back twice but had to hang up because I could not be on the phone for 45 minutes waiting for a represenative. My bill was turned to collections.I called and asked if I could record our call and was told NO. I find this very suspicious! I will dispute, I will write to Better Business Bureau. I feel they are taking advantage and suggesting threats to busy people who do not have time to do the job their customer service is supposed to do. "Can't cancel with an outstanding bill" Really!!!

0 Likes
Re: Poor call help, no call help. Suspicious call help.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kcosta,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you on your Private support case, we have closed it out. If you still requires assistance please feel free to post here. 
Thank you, 
-AmandA_M 

0 Likes
kcosta1

I was told the resolution would be posted here when I was on chat

@Verizon_Support wrote:

Since we have not heard back from you on your Private support case, we have closed it out. If you still requires assistance please feel free to post here. 
Thank you, 
-AmandA_M 

@Verizon_Support wrote:

Thank you, 
-AmandA_M 

. Where is it? Has it been resolved? I have received no email with a resolution.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kcosta,

We have reopened your private support case.  Please access your case by following the instructions posted earlier in this thread.  The agents assisting you there will be able to answer any questions you have.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

kcosta,

We have not heard back from you in the private support case. We will be closing the case at this point. Plese let us know if you have any other questions.

Josh

0 Likes
kcosta1

The solution was to back up my bill to March 2014 yet I canceled my service December 2013, and was back from vacation in Jan 2013. I know for fact the line was not used in 2013. I sent a message questioning this and have not heard back and now cannot find it in my personal sent box . I also can no longer sign on to pay my bill online, how do I pay what I DO NOT owe and get it removed from collection?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I will re-open your case for you and you can ask the agent on the private support board for assistance.

0 Likes