Poor customer relations and downright arrogance, bait and switch for the last drop of your blood
mjmmcs
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sixteen months past I made one of the worst decisions I have made in a long time.  I signed up for a two year FIOS TV, Telephone and Internet, a (BUNDLE), .When I signed on VERIZON was offering a $250.00 gift card for a two year contract.  At the the time VERIZON was aparently having billing problems and I wsa double billed for my previous VERIZON service; after numerous calls to "customer service" the charge was adjusted and I was told thact I could deduct the over billed amount from my next bill, which I did bad move.  I was charged for the deducted amount for the next three billing periods, again after numerous calls to"customer service" the problem was solved, or so I thought, when I inquired as to why after several months I had not received my $250.00 gift card I was told I had not paid my bill in a timely manner so no card, (me with a near 800 credit rating)  Screwed by MA Bell again.

Ok live and learn,  over the past sixteen months the monthly service charge has climbed to over $230.00;  I am thinking about retiring so we started to look to trim our monthly expensed, looked at VERIZON and decided we did not need

all the movie packages (30 year and older flicks) called VERIZON several times got on the Chat Line with some Service

Agent from somewhere in East Bangla Someplace, who had absolutely no authority do do anything.  Fimally after a couple of weeks of on and off frustration I got hold of a real person. "Please Real Person I would like to reduce my monthly payments".  Sorry you can't without signing up for another two year contract; are you kidding I would rather wrestle KING KONG, another two year contract with VERIZON!

Have faith Com Cast has cleaned up their act and they are offering to pay the penalty for anyone who drops another carrier plus a $300.00 gift card and all at $50.00 per month less than VERIZON.