"Lifetime DVR"???? Yeah Right!!!
mochazx10

I am so disappointed in the contract that I acquired through Verizon!  I signed up for a two year contract as a "Lifetime DVR" customer.  I called today to change my service from a triple to a double due to finances.  The foreign representative that changed my plan, failed to explain to me during the initial change that I have to remain with a triple play package in order to still receive the "lifetime DVR" for free!  Whattt??? So they tacked another $19 for DVR back on my bill along with my down grade of double play which brought my bill back up to the price of the original plan...duh!!  After the representative informed me that I would not receive the "Lifetime DVR" for free anymore, I asked her to put me back on my original plan.  I would call back to change it later.  The reason that I was calling back, was in hopes of getting a different agent to clarify the plans. 

The representative said that I couldn't change the plan.  She placed me on hold for a long time, and I hung up.  She called me back and said that she couldn't change the plan.  I knew I was calling back in the morning when I had more time to talk.  What didn't she understand?  I didn't want to get less and pay more!! I wanted to DECREASE my bill, and services according to my finances.  Wow!! 

I called Verizon the next morning to correct the problem.  I spoke to three different Verizon representatives, each time getting disconnected while they were looking into my account.  That was very strange!!  None of them called me back to address my concerns!!  Horrible CUSTOMER SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

Signed, VERY DISAPPOINTED!

0 Likes
Re: "Lifetime DVR"???? Yeah Right!!!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It was our pleasure to help with the billing issues. Please post on the Verizon Forums anytime you need assistance.

0 Likes