Refund Assistance
FiosUser3616
Hello Verizon community. I cancelled my account roughly 2 months ago and have been waiting for a refund as indicated in the letter I received from Verizon, but nothing has come. Can someone please review my account and move the process along in getting me a refund? Any help is appreciated.
0 Likes
Re: Refund Assistance
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-VERIZON or live chat at: http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
wheresmymoney1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't hold your breath, I too have been waiting for a refund for over 5 months now. I have called three times to resolve and each time I get a customer service agent that is most likely told to tell customers that the check will be issued in 2 - 3 weeks. My next move will be to either contact a news consumer advocate or file a claim in court.

mjenascar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same problem. Its frustrating when they have kept my money for so long but if I owed them money my phone would have been shut off by now and I would have been talking to collections. I cancelled service Dec 16th and still no refund have received 3 bills with credit balance and still no money. Keep telling me 5-7 business days....Now my new date is Feb. 24th. I filed complaint with BBB.

0 Likes