Reward Tile missing for Google Nest Hub
Robo605

I was eligible to received my free google nest hub on Feb 25, 2022.  That day the reward tile showed in the Fios app however would take me to instructions that did not work.  I waited a day or two and the tile was gone and not even available when logging on the website.  I have continued to see reminder emails from verizon to claim my reward.  I called the help desk who transferred me to the reward line - after 20+ minutes then line just dropped.  I tried chatting with someone who also could not help and was telling me to download and try different browsers.  I really would be grateful for someone to be able to help me claim my reward and not spend more time than I have on what should have been simple.  

0 Likes
Re: Reward Tile missing for Google Nest Hub
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Robo605,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes