So My Money is Just sitting at verizon
Gezzy4chezzy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am new to VERIZON and for now I like the service. When I made a payment by ail the first time it went through perfectly. I sent the second payment the same was and now it is lost. I contacted the post office to find out if this was mailed out and they in fact did   mail it out. I don't know if its in a PO. box just sitting or they misplaced it in the processing phase. either way I am being held  for sending in my payment and it getting lost in the finance department. I am trying to wait it out until I have no choice but to get another money order and pay it again. If that happens I will pay what They think I owe and cancel my subscription.

Re: So My Money is Just sitting at verizon
jonjones1
Legend

@Gezzy4chezzy wrote:

I am new to VERIZON and for now I like the service. When I made a payment by ail the first time it went through perfectly. I sent the second payment the same was and now it is lost. I contacted the post office to find out if this was mailed out and they in fact did   mail it out. I don't know if its in a PO. box just sitting or they misplaced it in the processing phase. either way I am being held  for sending in my payment and it getting lost in the finance department. I am trying to wait it out until I have no choice but to get another money order and pay it again. If that happens I will pay what They think I owe and cancel my subscription.

Mail does get lost on occasion. So because the postal service loses the payment you will cancel your service.

there are other ways to pay your invoice.

1- Fios app which is free to download.

2- You can pay over the phone with the automated service (I believe there is a fee)

3- You can make just one time payments through the app above, and or on the web portal.

4- Pay via postal mail.

5- Pay by credit or debit on auto pay. (I don’t advise this method, but one time payments via credit/debit cards are ok to do)

6- You can go to a Verizon store and pay there.

So take all this into consideration before wanting to quit.

Best to you...😀

0 Likes
Re: So My Money is Just sitting at verizon
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes