Trouble getting my $250 deposit back
peluja1012
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was asked to put down a deposit of $250 when I signed up for the FIOS service in 2011. I've been trying to get my refund back ever since. Verizon reps told me that I had to wait a year, so I waited a year. Lately, I have been pressing hard to get my refund but I've had no luck. I call Verizon customer service and they transfer me from department to department; sometimes they transfer me a total of 5 different times. 

Does anybody know the process to get a refund for the $250 deposit? $250 is a lot of money and, being a loyal FIOS customer who always pays his bill on time, I believe I deserve to get it back.

0 Likes
Re: Trouble getting my $250 deposit back
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Trouble getting my $250 deposit back
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Peluja1012,

We're glad to hear your received your check!  If any further issues come up, don't hesitate to create a new post; we're here for you anytime!

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes