Unable to cancel service
RealPerson11

I have been trying to cancel my internet service for 2 weeks.  The first time I called I was asked for my mandatory PIN.  When I gave the pin I had used to cancel my TV service, the representative said that was not the right PIN.  After berating me for having a mandatory PIN (which I never set up in the first place), she said she would have to mail me a new PIN and hung up.  I never received the new PIN after 2 weeks.  I called again yesterday and the agent informed me I could set up a new PIN on my online account.  When we went to do this, we saw that our account did NOT require a mandatory PIN but we changed it nonetheless.  The agent also said they were there on Saturday.  When I called this morning, Saturday, the message said that they are only there Monday-Friday.  There is no way to cancel service online and this has been a nightmare.  Verizon used to have decent service.  After this experience, I would never consider using them again.  

0 Likes
Re: Unable to cancel service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RealPerson1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes