Verizon Fios is charging for returned router
kfelgs

I've been a Fios subscriber for 3 years.  Back on 7/1/21 I turned in my Fios router and bought one myself.  Verizon has acknowledged that they had received the router at that time.   I haven't been paying attention to the bill because it's on autopay.  Well today I noticed my bill is $70, much more than I was quoted.  I contacted Fios today again they acknowledged I had returned the router back 7/21, however they refuse to refund me the money for the router I didn't have, even though it was there mistake.  They are out right stealing money from me and they refuse to refund me, only for one month.  I'm in the process of contacting the NYS attorney general for the larceny they are violating on me. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios is charging for returned router
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kfelgs,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes