Verizon Home Phone Billing Problen
dtb38
Enthusiast - Level 1

I canceled Verizon DSL service on 5/8/20 and continue to be billed for it. I spent over 4 hours on the toll free support telephone number yesterday and talked with 2 support agents and 1 supervisor. They were all offshore and said the same thing when they tried to access my account. Their Verizon systems all reported that they were not authorized to access account. They all said that the have no way to connect me to USA based customer support. If they can’t help with my billing issues and I can’t speak with someone in US what am I to do? This is extremely frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Home Phone Billing Problen
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission or Department of Financial Security (google for your state) and file a complaint. Calling is quicker and they regulate verizon and other utilities.

or email executives here https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

and verizon will call you.

dtb38
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the suggestion. 

0 Likes
dtb38
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I finally got to the bottom of the issue Even though I had canceled the DSL the bundle price for Freedom Essentials was basically the same with or without DSL. To pay the price for the phone services we want and need is only $5 less. A la carte would actually be more. Verizon simply failed to remove the DSL from the bill and a ticket was created to accomplish this. If you have DSL equipment on your bill you must call 800-698-3545. Not the regular customer service 

0 Likes