Verizon Not Honoring The Price
bpti

Back in December 2011 (think it was Dec 5 or 6), Verizon had advertised a deal for 59.99 on triple play. However I have been paying significantly more than that (even after taking into account a Set Top Box plus extra line for second TV).

I realized something ... they conveniently did not give the monthly pricing in the confirmation email.  This is what they sent. I believe I printed out what to expect back in the day. 

It is not worth my time to make and follow through on phone calls. But I wanted to vent and will keep any eye on alternative competitions when I am up for renewal. For my second house (I am in RE business), I made sure it was NOT verizon and future ventures as well. If it all I pursue this, I will make sure my time is well spent on this.

Just wanted to give a heads up to other customers who might think about deals and not see the fine print. btw: Set Top Box is raised by $2.00... how convenient.

SNIPPET of CONFIMATION MAIL

-=========================================================

Promotions 

By adding at least 1 new FiOS service (TV or Internet) to complete your triple play or quad play bundle, you'll receive $10 per month credit for 24 months. 

Your Service Includes**:

• $5 per month credit for 24 months. 
  • A $100 Verizon Visa®: Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward. 
  • $5 off for 24-Month Term Contract Discount
  • $5 per month credit for 24 months. 
  • $10 per month Holiday Offer credit for 24 months.
0 Likes