VERIZON refuses to correct my bill
mtchl10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have spent HOURS on the phone with Verizon reps and have been told FOUR times that I DO NOT owe a balance.

Yet I received a letter from a collection agency AND this account is listed on my credit report as IN DEFAULT.

I have names and dates and records of all communications.

I DEMAND IMMEDIATE RESOLUTION.

Re: VERIZON refuses to correct my bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

-Jose_VZ

0 Likes
spineman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see no resolutions to this problem.  Could a moderator please comment?

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@spineman wrote:

I see no resolutions to this problem.  Could a moderator please comment?

I'm not a moderator, but just a regular user like you.  Still I wonder which problem concerns you enough to cause you to respond to a post that was closed four months ago..

Is the problem that the user did not bother to respond to the help he or she was offered?

Is the problem that the user provided no documentation for his or her claims?

Is the problem that the user claims that Verizon sends accounts to collection whenever they wish?

Is the problem that after a reasonable period of time, Verizon closed a support case when there was no response?

What exactly is the issue that you define as a problem?

0 Likes
kevansdc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not a moderator, but just a regular user like you.  Still I wonder which problem concerns you enough to cause you to respond to a post that was closed four months ago..

So why is it you are so concerned?

Is the problem that the user did not bother to respond to the help he or she was offered?

Yes

Is the problem that the user provided no documentation for his or her claims?

That is a possibility...

Is the problem that the user claims that Verizon sends accounts to collection whenever they wish?

Yes.  Whithout documentation or even the chance to speak with a reputable representative

Is the problem that after a reasonable period of time, Verizon closed a support case when there was no response?

Yes they just did that to me.

What exactly is the issue that you define as a problem?

Reporting to credit agencies that you are deliquent and they cant even provide a valid bill or a representative that can answer questions as to what the charges are (without being on hold for an hour) and even sending a valid bill to my address as to what is actually owed.  not knowing what bills are "bundled" and which are not.   Apparently they can prove it to the credit agencies and not even their customer?????  

0 Likes