Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Verizon

kangjh7
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon

Message 1 of 2
(622 Views)

So many problems, in addition to the fact that I have to wait 30 minutes every time I want to talk to customer service

-They rerout their calls to India, so they have no clue as to what's going on
-Service was supposed to come in on 9/27, but nothing worked and I had to help the **bleep** guy fix it 3 days after, wasting 2 hours of my time

-When I signed up for my service, they actually put my first name as MR, what a joke.

-I can't change my name online, so I have to call them again.
-Can't pay my bills because their credit card payment thing is **bleep** and just doesn't work at all, and paying my checking account obviously doesn't work because my name is not obviously MR.

-Internet is not as fast as advertised, has immense slowdowns randomly at night.

-Overcharged the bill, added the router+modem as a $35 fee when they CLEARLY said it was going to be free
-Charged us for the period where they messed up themselves and we didn't even HAVE internet.

I would change services if I wasn't so **bleep** lazy.  But for sure, any more problems and I am terminating my contract as soon as possible.

I thought I would never be saying this, but: Go Time Warner 

1 REPLY 1
WorkingMom
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon

Message 2 of 2
(602 Views)

Warning... You are going to have a series of Billing Problems... Word of ADVICE ... ANYTHING FREE they GAVE you - CANCEL IT NOW. GET THEM TO SEND YOU A PAPER confirmation of Canceling it.  They have been charging me since 6/8 for services they gave me "free" for 3 months. I DID tell them on 6/8 to remove them.  SURPRISE. No One made a Note of It.

If it's been less than 30 days - You can get out of your contract. Word of Advice - DO it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title