Why won’t Verizon stop billing me when I cancelled my service in October 2020
Witsend11

I cancelled my service when I sold my condo at the end of October 2020. I moved out of the country. I continue to get billed for EQUIPMENT every month even though everything was returned. I have called numerous times and each time I am told it is a Verizon error and it will be corrected on the next billing cycle. But that never happens. I get all kinds of contradicting e mails stating : service restored, service cut off, you’re due a refund, collection calls. It’s crazy. I just sent an e mail to the CEO. What else can I do ?

This is 2021 NOT 1921 this should be able to be corrected in real time, right away.

0 Likes
Re: Why won’t Verizon stop billing me when I cancelled my service in October 2020
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Witsend1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes