Will Not Renew My Service With Verizon!
cstockl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Being a long time Customer with a top of the line package I was hoping to get a better renewal offer, but instead was very disappointed with what Verizon has offered to date!! Unless they come up with a very good offer to stay I will be going elsewhere. New customers get the sweetheart deals, while the people who have been with them for decade or longer

get nothing!!

0 Likes
Leaving
cstockl
Enthusiast - Level 2

What goes around, comes around!! Greed, greed, greed!! My contract expires in 24 days with my current provider and I WILL NOT be renewing. So, VERIZON, you have no one to blame but yourself. Offer me a $10.00 so-called discount per month, what a joke! Want me to stay? Quit charging me monthly for the DVR'S that have been paid for more than once since I have been under contract! Offer me a real discount!! Don't tell me I have to keep my landline otherwise I cannot get the bundle pricing. Quit tacking on fees like the new Regional Sports fee of $5.99 per month. It's not something I even watch! Offer customers better package options, I like millions of others don't even watch more than a third of the channels we get!!

0 Likes
Re: Leaving
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Good luck with your new provider.

All providers charge for hardware. Regardless of how long you are a customer.

And I am guessing you will see similar fees as well.

0 Likes