Your Stream TV was removed from your Verizon account
WMC-Ceton

First, I wanted to post this in the "Ask the Expert" forum, but I was not permitted to.

I did an online chat last weekend to find out why I keep getting email notifications that my Verizon Steam TV has been removed from my account. I received the first email around the beginning of March.
I immediately checked the settings of my Stream TV device & it showed that I had been signed out of my Verizon account & that "This device is not registered. To watch or download content you must register your device first."

So, I signed in to my Verizon account again & then re-registered my device. I have created a complex set of Verizon credentials so it is extremely time-consuming & frustrating to have to re-enter my credentials.
I guess it had been a month or so since I had last watched anything on my Stream device, so I assumed that perhaps Verizon is running some housekeeping program to remove devices from accounts for extended periods of non-use.

Then, on 4/17/21, I received another email notification that my Verizon Steam TV has been removed from my account. That is when I did the online chat with Verizon. I had already gone through re-signing in & re-registering my device, so of course, everyone I chatted with said nothing was wrong as they could see that the device was registered on my account. I explained that my Verizon credentials are complex & time-consuming to re-enter & that I didn't want Verizon to keep removing my Stream device from my account. Everyone assured me that Verizon would not remove the device from my account.

Yesterday morning (4/22/21), I received another email notification that my Verizon Steam TV has been removed from my account. I checked the device settings & it shows that I have been signed out of my Verizon account & that "This device is not registered. To watch or download content you must register your device first."

I am tired of having this happen to my Verizon Steam TV device. This time, I have not re-signed in & I have not re-registered my device. If there was an option to store my credentials in the device settings, this would not be such an inconvenience, but there isn't.

I want Verizon to figure out why this is happening & stop it!

0 Likes
Re: Your Stream TV was removed from your Verizon account
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WMC-Ceton,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes