Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,477 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: What to choose? And what to do with Droid Bionic?
vidguy7
Contributor - Level 2

junuh wrote:

So now that we all know Verizon is getting the top 3 phones for the holiday season i am wondering what phone of the 3 would you go for. HTC Rezound, Droid Razr, Samsung Nexus.

The reason I ask is  that I have a Droid Bionic and although I have not experienced any of the problems that most people complaint about. I have had some apps disappeared. And sometimes I have to connect to my works WIFI to get data even though I have full blown LTE coverage in my area. I don't want my bionic anymore so I will put it up for sale and get the HTC Rezound.

In exchange for the slimmer form factor of the Razr vs your Bionic, you wil be getting a sealed battery that cannot be replaced, cannot be swapped for a heavy duty battery and cannot be rebooted by pulling the battery as may sometimes be required.

I'm also not sure why you think the phones you mentioned won't have as many, if not more issues than your Bionic. The last Samsung I had was the Charge and that was an unequivical disaster. No more Sammys for me.

All of the 4G phones have the connection issue to one degree or another. That won't change until Verizon does something with their 4G network.

My advice? Stick with your Bionic.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.