Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,275 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Full bars can't make or receive calls or texts at home.
wts1277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just about 25 days back with Verizon and my iphone says I have full bars yet and can't make or receive a call or text from my house this started this week same issue with my moms razr phone as well. I sent the support email a message love the well get back to you in 24hrs. Well 24hrs passed I called nice girl answered I explained I already did the *228 and that I actually did a hard master reset wiped the phone and settings clean updated the IOS to 4.2.10 then something about the phones software I guess I'm running 1.0.5 or something old she tells me I should have received a text on how to upgrade I told her the only texts I received from Verizon were my bill is due and another thanking me for my payment. We went through toggling stuff off and on for about 30 mins and testing outbound calls to #832 I put it on speaker told her its saying calling and call failed over and over again then she said she thinks she sees the problem but doesn't have access to fix it and needs to put me on hold. She picked back up conferenced the call and I went over steps taken with the gentleman I explained that when I was on hold I got flooded with SMS texts so it was going to work now that's the only way I know when I have service is when every text sent to me comes rushing in at once. He then checked to see if calls I made were hitting the server I provided numerous telephone numbers I attempted to call that failed I explained my mother is having exact issue and another friend that was in my area of Friday provided the other people having issues cell numbers and I was told a tech would look into it in 4 days I made sure I asked for network ticket #. Initially I thought this was only happening at night but today I attempted calls in the am same thing. The reps were very nice. Just under 30days back and so far not so good I've had them in the past never an issue my mom and dad past 9 years never an issue until recently. Anyone else in Massachusetts having this issue. I don't want to leave Verizon because generally there coverage is better in New England then the others I've tried in past 3 years.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.