Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,671 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: S4 Screen randomly stopped working.
hallowich

I have the same problem.  I have had my phone less than one month.  It quit turning on after being on the charger.  I had noticed the day before this happened that when using the hot spot my phone got quite warm.  The only answer i was given was they would replace my phone...one day short of a month and the send me a certified used phone???  Not only am I furious about that I am afraid that this will be another lemon phone from Verizon after seeing these postings.  I had had Verizon for 25 years and left after two years locked in to paying monthly for a really crappy phone that kept having to be replaced.  and i can't get through by phone or chat with customer service.  i should have stayed away.  The phones I have had from them are lemons, their loyalty to their customer is nonexistant and their customer service sucks.

Why in Gods name did i return to Verizon and Why did i go with a contraqct.  What an idiot (smacking myself in the head).

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.