Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,588 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Network Extender magenta sys
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dan, thank you, I am happy to get this resolved with you. I did look for this information but did not see it before, my apologies. You are in good hands here. I am a technical support expert, and have worked with this concern many times. My first flag that I have is the WAN. This should have activated before the GPS would have engaged. Have you restarted your home router and all its component, computers and all? I would have you disconnect all the wires and reconnect them starting with the power cords first.  I know this is a basic step, but this failiing connection is imparative for the device activation. The second largest flag, and as important, is the GPS. Without the device being able to reach the satalites, it will also hinder the activation. I am here to help, and will get this resolved, but we need to get it to change colors. Can you meet us on twitter and let us dig deeper into this resolution for you.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.