Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone

SOLVED
Pamela1961
Contributor
Contributor

Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone

Message 1 of 5
(2,541 Views)

What is the SERVER NAME  for adding a Subscribed Calendar on Apple Iphone 6?  If this is Used with SSL settings, I will also need the Port # and Account URL???

Also what happen to the Verizon Sychronization Wizard?  I have looked thru everything & it is no where to be found.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pamela1961
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone Forum #2

Message 5 of 5
(2,390 Views)

THIS REFERS TO VERIZON RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ONLY -----

I called SUPPORT myself --- & at this time, this feature is NOT AVAILABLE on your Apple IPhone. 

You can not set-up with Apple IPhone Settings under Add Subscribed Calendar or Add CalDAV Account and their is no way

to view your Verizon Calendar using Safari or My FIOS App -- Not Supported

THIS IS RESIDENTIAL ONLY.....

**********Note ---Verizon Wireless might be something different -- you would have to contact them separately

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone

Message 2 of 5
(2,506 Views)

Note this is Peer to Peer support for  Verizon  Residential/business products.  Verizon wireless is elsewhere.  Its not clear where their calandar support is, seems to depend on several factors.

@Pamela1961 wrote:

What is the SERVER NAME  for adding a Subscribed Calendar on Apple Iphone 6?  If this is Used with SSL settings, I will also need the Port # and Account URL???

Also what happen to the Verizon Sychronization Wizard?  I have looked thru everything & it is no where to be found.

Pamela1961
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone

Message 3 of 5
(2,423 Views)
I see that no one has a clue about this
Pamela1961
Contributor
Contributor

Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone Forum #2

Message 4 of 5
(2,404 Views)

THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT TRYING TO CONFIGURE (SET-UP) THEIR RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT CALENDAR -- SO THAT THEY CAN VIEW AND ADD EVENTS USING THEIR APPLE IPHONE AND THEY WILL APPEAR UPDATED & CHANGED WHEN YOU VIEW THE CALENDAR ON THE VERIZON WEBSITE  --- IS THIS POSSIBLE????????

*****HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VERIZON WIRELESS

Pamela1961
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone Forum #2

Message 5 of 5
(2,391 Views)

THIS REFERS TO VERIZON RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ONLY -----

I called SUPPORT myself --- & at this time, this feature is NOT AVAILABLE on your Apple IPhone. 

You can not set-up with Apple IPhone Settings under Add Subscribed Calendar or Add CalDAV Account and their is no way

to view your Verizon Calendar using Safari or My FIOS App -- Not Supported

THIS IS RESIDENTIAL ONLY.....

**********Note ---Verizon Wireless might be something different -- you would have to contact them separately

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title