Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone
Pamela1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is the SERVER NAME  for adding a Subscribed Calendar on Apple Iphone 6?  If this is Used with SSL settings, I will also need the Port # and Account URL???

Also what happen to the Verizon Sychronization Wizard?  I have looked thru everything & it is no where to be found.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone Forum #2
Pamela1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

THIS REFERS TO VERIZON RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ONLY -----

I called SUPPORT myself --- & at this time, this feature is NOT AVAILABLE on your Apple IPhone. 

You can not set-up with Apple IPhone Settings under Add Subscribed Calendar or Add CalDAV Account and their is no way

to view your Verizon Calendar using Safari or My FIOS App -- Not Supported

THIS IS RESIDENTIAL ONLY.....

**********Note ---Verizon Wireless might be something different -- you would have to contact them separately

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Note this is Peer to Peer support for  Verizon  Residential/business products.  Verizon wireless is elsewhere.  Its not clear where their calandar support is, seems to depend on several factors.

@Pamela1961 wrote:

What is the SERVER NAME  for adding a Subscribed Calendar on Apple Iphone 6?  If this is Used with SSL settings, I will also need the Port # and Account URL???

Also what happen to the Verizon Sychronization Wizard?  I have looked thru everything & it is no where to be found.

0 Likes
Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone
Pamela1961
Enthusiast - Level 2
I see that no one has a clue about this
0 Likes
Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone Forum #2
Pamela1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT TRYING TO CONFIGURE (SET-UP) THEIR RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT CALENDAR -- SO THAT THEY CAN VIEW AND ADD EVENTS USING THEIR APPLE IPHONE AND THEY WILL APPEAR UPDATED & CHANGED WHEN YOU VIEW THE CALENDAR ON THE VERIZON WEBSITE  --- IS THIS POSSIBLE????????

*****HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VERIZON WIRELESS

0 Likes
Re: Calendar Settings for Apple IPhone Forum #2
Pamela1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

THIS REFERS TO VERIZON RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ONLY -----

I called SUPPORT myself --- & at this time, this feature is NOT AVAILABLE on your Apple IPhone. 

You can not set-up with Apple IPhone Settings under Add Subscribed Calendar or Add CalDAV Account and their is no way

to view your Verizon Calendar using Safari or My FIOS App -- Not Supported

THIS IS RESIDENTIAL ONLY.....

**********Note ---Verizon Wireless might be something different -- you would have to contact them separately

0 Likes